1. No Shooting before 9:00 AM Monday thru Saturday or 10:00 AM on Sunday. Please let our neighbor's sleep in and enjoy church.
2. No using the un-lit ranges after dark unless approved by KSA.
3. Consumption of alcohol is not permitted prior to or during range use.
4. Use of eye and ear protection is required at all risk areas.
5. No shooting at anything other than targets secured on club target backers or other approved targets.
6. Club members are responsible for their guest that they bring on the club property and for their actions.
7. Any destruction of club property will result in the immediate recommendation of membership termination.
8. Membership cards must be visible while on club grounds.
9. Any children on club property must be under direct adult supervision.
10. Do not litter club property.
11. Lock the gate on your way out if you're the last person on club property.
NRA Gun Safety Rules
1. Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
This is the primary rule of gun safety. A safe direction means that the gun is pointed so that even if it were to go off it would not cause injury or damage. The key to this rule is to control where the muzzle or front end of the barrel is pointed at all times. Common sense dictates the safest direction, depending on different circumstances.
2. Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
When holding a gun, rest your finger on the trigger guard or along the side of the gun. Until you are actually ready to fire, do not touch the trigger.
3. Always keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
Whenever you pick up a gun, immediately engage the safety device if possible, and, if the gun has a magazine, remove it before opening the action and looking into the chamber(s) which should be clear of ammunition. If you do not know how to open the action or inspect the chamber(s), leave the gun alone and get help from someone who does.
For additional safety materials see: NRA Gun Safety Rules
* FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RANGE & SAFETY RULES WILL RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP